Merely doing the following five quick arm exercises, one could dare to go out in a strappy or off-shoulder top. A set of three to five pound weighing dumbbells and a fitness ball is all that is needed to get started on these arm-toning exercises.
- This arms workout is intended on targeting the abdominals and buttocks.
- Sitting on fitness ball with knees bending perpendicularly, hold dumbbells in both the hands.
- Walking feet forwards till upper portion of back and head is rested over the stability ball. Lifting hips to form a straightened line.
- Extending arms in direction of the roof and then bending elbows for lowering dumbbells at the back of you and then straightening arms.
- Doing fifteen repetitions and rolling back upwards.
- This arms workout is designed for targeting areas of the shoulder, bicep and upper portion of back.
- Starting with feet placed at hip distance apart; hold the duo dumbbells in left hand.
- Stepping backwards with the left leg, bend the knees to some extent and hinging forwards from the hip area and then placing right hand on right thigh.
- Extending left arm beneath shoulder and then bending elbow for bringing dumbbell to rib level and then extending.
- Doing twelve repetitions, swapping sides and repeating.
- This workout is intended on targeting abdominals, buttocks and shoulders.
- Hold dumbbells in both hands, standing on left leg, lifting right leg a couple of inches at the back of you.
- Maintaining a flat back and dumbbells beneath shoulders, leaning forwards from the hip region.
- Lifting arms direct outward to one’s sides while one raises right leg and lean forwards till body is nearly side by side to the ground.
- Returning to beginning pose and doing twelve repetitions, swapping sides and repeating.
- This exercise is designed for targeting areas of the shoulder, upper portion of back, buttocks and leg.
- A dumbbell is to be held in both hands, standing with feet placed shoulder distance apart.
- Squatting and bringing dumbbells close to one another ahead of the trunk and elbows outward to one’s sides.
- This workout is designed for targeting upper portion of back and bicep.
- Standing with feet placed hip distance apart, knees somewhat bending, hold dumbbells in both hands, arms placed ahead of thigh region and inner part of hand placed forwards.
- Lifting arms in a straight line to trunk level ahead of you. While not allowing elbow movement, curling left hand towards left shoulder and then extending.
- Repeating with right arm and doing twenty curls and switching sides.