If you have combination skin, which means some parts are oily and others are dry, it’s important to follow a balanced skincare routine to maintain a healthy and attractive complexion.
- Gently cleanse your entire face up to twice a day using a mild cleanser.
- Apply a suitable moisturizer to the dry areas of your skin. Moisturizers work by either enhancing skin hydration or reducing water evaporation from the skin’s surface.
- Opt for products that help normalize your skin, such as those containing alpha hydroxy acids. These acids, derived from sources like fruit, milk, and sugar cane, have anti-inflammatory properties and aid in exfoliating dead skin cells, promoting a more youthful appearance.
- Use makeup designed to absorb excess oil in the oily areas to control shine.
- Don’t forget to protect your skin by applying sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 15.
Taking these steps will help you maintain a balanced and healthy complexion if you have combination skin.